News

EcoWorld International Records RM518mil in FY2024 Sales and Reserves

"Embassy Gardens led sales with RM166 million, followed by Wardian at RM153 million and Millbrook Park at RM41 million." Kuala Lumpur, 20th June 2024, 12.35pm - EcoWorld International has recorded RM433 million in sales and an additional RM85 million in reserves, totaling RM518 million over the first seven months of FY2024. The largest contributor was Embassy Gardens with RM166 million in sales,...

Malaysia Ranks Among Top Three in Asia for Cross-Border Property Investments

"The report highlights Malaysia's rising buying power and growing interest in international property investments." Melaka, 19th June 2024, 14.35pm - According to the Asia-Pacific Cross-Border Residential Property Buying Trends Report for Q1 2024, released by Juwai IQI Holdings on Tuesday, Malaysia has ranked as the third highest country in Asia for outbound cross-border property investment, following...

Fan Bingbing Embraces Role as Melaka Tourism Ambassador, Celebrates Cultural Ties and Tourism Revival

"Fan chose Melaka as her travel destination due to the long historical ties between Melaka and China, fostering cultural connection and familiarity." Melaka, 18th June 2024, 12.05pm - Melaka Friendship Tourism Ambassador 2024, Fan Bingbing, expressed that her new role comes with significant responsibility and good fortune. Fan highlighted Melaka's distinctiveness as a tourist destination, setting it...

New MM2H Conditions, Discontinues PR Option for Top Tier

""Platinum" MM2H participants must hold RM5 million in a fixed deposit account under new MOTAC conditions, with specific withdrawal options for property, healthcare, and travel." Kuala Lumpur, 17th June 2024, 12.00pm - The Tourism, Arts and Culture Ministry (MOTAC) officially announced new conditions for the Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) programme yesterday. Notably, the ministry will discontinue...

RTS Link Project Between Johor Bahru and Singapore Reaches 77.61% Completion

"MRT Corp announced that the Wadi Hana maintenance depot in Johor Bahru is 82.14% complete, with progress in track, architectural, mechanical, electrical, and external works." Johor, 13th June 2024 - As of May 31, the Rapid Transit System (RTS) Link project between Johor Bahru and Singapore is 77.61% complete, reports Mass Rapid Transit Corp Sdn Bhd (MRT Corp). If progress continues as expected, RTS...

Crescendo Corp Sells Pulai Land to Data Centre Firm for RM115.88 Million

"Crescendo has sold over 150 acres for data centre development, generating more than RM790 million in cash proceeds." Johor, 12th June 2024 - Crescendo Corp Bhd (KL) has announced another land sale to a data centre company, this time selling a parcel in Pulai for RM115.88 million in cash. Crescendo’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Panoramic Industrial Development Sdn Bhd (PID), has signed a conditional...

S P Setia Receives FIABCI Heritage Award for Battersea Power Station

"The group received certificates from the Ministry of Housing at the June 7 ceremony in Putrajaya, celebrating FIABCI World Prix D’Excellence Awards 2024 gold winners." Kuala Lumpur, 11th June 2024 - S P Setia Bhd received the Heritage Award at the FIABCI World Prix D’Excellence Awards 2024 in Singapore for the Battersea Power Station project on May 30. S P Setia was part of a Malaysian...

Nga: Enhancing Professionalism of Property Developers, Best Practices in Construction Sector

"Nextgreen and SPOIC are considering forming a joint venture for a project, with SPOIC holding 70% ownership and Nextgreen the remaining 30%, per their MOU." Kuala Lumpur, 10th June 2024 - Housing and Local Government Minister Nga Kor Ming stated that he aims to change the public's perception of real estate developers being associated with abandoned projects in order to better enhance the...

Nextgreen Signs MOU with SPOIC to Develop Green Technology Park in Sandakan

"Nextgreen and SPOIC are considering forming a joint venture for a project, with SPOIC holding 70% ownership and Nextgreen the remaining 30%, per their MOU." Kuala Lumpur, 7th June 2024 - Nextgreen Global Bhd has entered into a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Sawit Palm Oil Industrial Cluster Sdn Bhd (SPOIC) to jointly develop the 400-acre Green Technology Park Sandakan in Sabah. SPOIC, a...

Malaysia to Chair ASEAN in 2025, Aims to Strengthen Regional Collaboration for Future-Ready Cities

"Housing Minister Nga Kor Ming: Collaborating with Singapore's HDB on PRR; aims to partner with global and regional countries to green the housing and construction sector." Kuala Lumpur, 6th June 2024 - Malaysia, set to chair ASEAN in 2025, aims to strengthen its cooperation with fellow member states to ensure the region's cities are well-prepared for the future, stated Housing and Local Government...

Compare listings

Compare